Hand and Wrist Injuries
Injuries in the hand and wrist are very common in ski resorts, due to falling on out-stretched hand. We have a wide range of braces to immobilise the joint until full examination can be conducted.
We offer a number of treatment strategies:
- Remedial massage to remove tension from the muscles and facilitate movement
- Gentle joint mobilisations to allow for natural movement
- Gentle exercises to reduce pain and improve strength and flexibility
- Self-management interventions through advice on occupational and home ergonomics
- Our range of bracing options may be suitable either in-stock or to order